Artist submission process
Thank you for your interest in applying for gallery representation at Idea Gallery, a visionary gallery of contemporary art.
We encourage artists to visit the gallery during our main season from May 1 – October 31. The gallery is open 7 days a week from 11am – 5pm. Visiting allows you to see if your work would be a good match to the caliber of the art we exhibit. It also gives you a chance to introduce yourself and ask any questions you may have.
During the gallery season we do not review work.
Artists can apply for gallery representation for the following year, starting November 1 – December 15. Final selections will be made in January.
Submissions via CD or flash drive are preferred, mailed to Idea Gallery, P.O Box 19, Egg Harbor, WI 54209.
Submissions will be accepted via email too: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: Idea Gallery Artist Submission: your name.
- Work submitted should be current, within the past two years.
- Submit 12 jpeg images at 72dpi resolution with the longest dimension of the image no more then 1,000 pixels, maximum file size of 1.5 megabytes.
- Each image should be labeled with your name, title, medium, size, year completed and retail price.
- An artist statement of the art submitted.
- Biography / CV / showlist.